Welcome to VillagewiKY! VillagewiKY is a pioneering concept introduced by Rural Relations to put India’s 85,000 odd feeder villages on the global map. It is the endeavour of VillagewiKY to make available to you factual information about India’s rural regions.
By using the Website, the user (“You”) signify Your assent to the Terms and Conditions stated herein which govern the existence and use of VillagewiKY. If You do not agree with any of the below Terms or Conditions, You are prohibited from using the Website.
Www.ruralrelations/villagewiky.com (the “Website” or “Site”) is the property of Rural Relations. Rural Relations reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions from this Terms and Conditions of use at any time. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes to these terms means You accept these changes. Any inquiries concerning these Terms and Conditions of Use should be directed to:
Pune – 13, India
Contact numbers – +91 20 26829071
+91 7843015915 (for WhatsApp only)
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Content: All Content provided on VillagewiKY is solely for informational purpose. The purpose of this endeavour is to collect and disseminate freely, information about rural India and make it accessible to people across the globe. The Content is provided by VillagewiKY without any charge whatsoever. Any member of the public is free to contribute information about any of India’s feeder villages on the VillagewiKY website. The Content collected and publishes by VillagewiKY is without warranty of any kind. Rural Relations is a mere host or platform for the information contributed by the members of the public. It does not undertake any warranty whatsoever, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of the Content or the results to be obtained from using the Content, and Rural Relations will not be responsible for any claims attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the information contained therein. The Content hosted by VillagewiKY may be outdated. Rural Relations is not liable to update or keep updated any Content hosted herein. However, as a user/contributor, you may send a notification to VillagewiKY of any change in any information that you may have come across, accompanied by adequate details and evidence of the change. Rural Relations, in its sole discretion, may endeavour to revise it accordingly.
You fully understand and acknowledge that the veracity or accuracy of the Content is not guaranteed by Rural Relations and hence the entire risk of the results and performance of the Content is assumed by You, the user. Further, neither Rural Relations nor any of its contributors, data suppliers or any persons associated with Rural Relations or VillagewiKY make any representations or warranties, either express or implied, with respect to the Content, including, but not limited to, the veracity, accuracy, quality, performance, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of the Content or any information contained therein. In no event will Rural Relations or any of its data suppliers be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the Content or for any loss or damage of any nature caused to any person as a result of that use.
The Content may contain names and other personal details of individuals or entities associated with the villages. Rural Relations does not take responsibility of any changes in these details as well as any incorrectly published information regarding these individuals or entities. Nothing published on VillagewiKY shall amount to defamation or libel to any individual or entity.
Any Content downloaded or otherwise obtained through your use of our services is done at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such Content. You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any content or communication maintained by the service. We retain the right to create limits on use and storage at our sole discretion at any time with or without notice.
2. Copyright Information: Unless otherwise noted, all Content on VillagewiKY is the sole and exclusive property of Rural Relations. The proprietary information belonging to Rural relations includes, without limitation, the Content contained in:
3. Advertisements and Links to Other Websites: This site contains links to third-party websites including advertisements. Neither Rural Relations nor any of contributors or data suppliers endorse any of the content such links provide or the products and services these websites offer. Rural Relations shall not be liable for any damage or loss incurred by You by accessing these advertisements or websites.
4. No Duplication or Redistribution: The Content is being hosted and published by VillagewiKY under a free license. Material contained in the Content may be duplicated or redistributed by You provided You strictly adhere to the following conditions :
- Responsibility – You take responsibility for your use of Content
- Lawful Behavior – You do not violate copyright or any other laws and regulations in force.
- No Malicious Intent – Your actions are free of any malicious intent or mischief.
5. No Modification: You will not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works of, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part, found on the site, without completing the formalities stated on the relevant page. You agree that all rights to the Site, Content and any derivative work will remain with Rural Relations. You may download copyrighted Content solely for Your personal use. However, You agree that You do not acquire any ownership rights in any downloaded Content.
6. Third-Party Information: . Some information on our site is provided by third parties and edited by our staff. Rural relations is committed to maintaining accurate information. We do assign our associates for verification of the information contributed by third party contributors. However, we give no guarantee for the accuracy of the same and Rural Relations is in no way liable for any inaccurate or wrong information published on VillagewiKY.
7. Indemnification: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Rural Relations (and all of its directors, officers, employees , subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, agents, third party content providers, and licensors,) from and against all claims, liability, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of Your use of the Site or Your breach of any provision of this agreement. Rural Relations reserves the right, in its sole discretion and at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by You. You will cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim.
8. No Agency or Joint Venture: This Agreement shall not be deemed to create a partnership or joint venture, and neither party is the other’s agent, partner, employee, or representative.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
IN NO EVENT SHALL RURAL RELATIONS, OR ANY OF ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, MATERIALS AND FUNCTIONS RELATED THERETO, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE, OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS, OR LOST BUSINESS, DATA OR SALES, EVEN IF RURAL RELATIONS OR ITS REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
10. RURAL RELATIONS REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THAT: (I) IT HAS FULL AUTHORITY TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT AND TO FULLY PERFORM ITS OBLIGATIONS HEREUNDER, AND HAS OBTAINED ALL THIRD-PARTY CONSENTS, LICENSES AND PERMISSIONS NECESSARY TO ENTER INTO AND FULLY PERFORM ITS OBLIGATIONS HEREIN; AND (II) THAT COMPANY CAN ONLY CONVEY AND WARRANT THE RIGHTS AND INTERESTS, AS OWNED AND CONVEYED BY THE UNDERLYING RIGHTS OWNERS.
RURAL RELATIONS IN NOW GURANTEES OR WARRANTS THE ACCURACY, UPDATION, VALIDITY OR VERACITY OF ANY CONTENT PRESENT ON VILLAGEWIKY OR ANY OTHER PART OF ITS WEBSITE AND YOU, THE USER, SHALL READ, USE, PUBLISH OR UPLOAD ANY CONTENT ON TO THIS WEBSITE SOLELY UNDER YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RESPONSIBILTY.
11. Applicable Law/Jurisdiction: You agree that the laws of India, excluding its conflicts-of-law rules, shall govern these Terms and Conditions. The courts Pune, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction over this Agreement