Non-Resident Villager (NRV)TM
- Every Indian living in the city or abroad is a Non-Resident Villager (NRV)
- Every Non-Resident Villager (NRV) gets pleasantly nostalgic whenever someone utters the magic word ‘my hometown’ or ‘the village of my forefathers’. Now that we are leading comfortable lives, we need to re-visit the village of our forefathers with a sense of ownership, compassion and contemplation.
- The time has come to gently remind ourselves and others that the prosperity of our cities rests on the prosperity of our villages i.e. tomorrow’s India.
- As a supporter of the Non-Resident Villager (NRV) movement, you can do a lot for your special village with the help of villagewiKY data. (in technology, youth and specially for secondary going school students which is the future of India).
- Since the Non-Resident Villager (NRV) hails from the same village, district, state or region, there will be instant bonding, eliminating the intermediary.
- Our village developersTM are helping create awareness about the Non-Resident Villager (NRV) movement to opinion leaders in key / feeder villages by region by state.
- For more information or to support this initiative to develop tomorrow’s India, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
[contact-form-7 id=”18927″ title=”Contact form 1″]
Media Reflects on Non-Resident Villager (NRV)