Gyan-key library hanger initiative
- Gyan-key library hanger initiative is a Public Participation Program (PPP). We (rural relations) do not run it as a commercial venture, nor do we use Gyan-key as a source of income for ourselves. The entire contribution received from Gyan-key supporters (you) goes to the bookseller (Patil Enterprises). We have conceived the program and see our role as a facilitator, ensuring successful implementation and smooth & efficient operation of Gyan-key library hanger initiative. We are answerable and accountable to ensure the authenticity of the proposed activity.
- The Gyan-key library hanger initiative provides books on 103-148 different genres (drama, music, sex, disaster management, habits, environment, hobbies, health, pollution, and constitution).
- The following heads of costs are incurred in setting up a typical Gyan-key library hanger and your contribution is utilized in meeting these costs:
- Cost of books to be a part of the Gyan-key library hanger initiative
- Folder with an instruction manual
- Postcards and envelopes (for the school and students to communicate with you and with rural relations)
- Packaging (books need to be packed appropriately before they are handed over to the transport agency)
- Follow up and feedback – to ensure each Gyan-key library hanger is set up smoothly. Extensive follow-up is required and in some cases, a visit is also required.
- You can open a Gyan-key library by paying ₹5,710/- (Gyan-key hanger) + Rs. 270/- (transportation) / $85 / €67. You can pay via Cheque or Online payment using the details below
Bank of Baroda
Sadashiv Peth Branch
A/C No – 04500500000113
IFSC Code – BARB0SADASH (0 is zero)
- Gyan-key library hanger is preferably installed in the name of a female and all the Gyan-key monitors are girl students.