Gyan-key library Initiative
- Gyan-key library initiative is the world’s largest rural reading initiative.
- Minimum one primary book on all genres is available in each Gyan-key library.
- Till date 36 successful programs and contests run for Gyan-key school students, teachers & Principals, which saw participation of 1,93,000 rural students.
- 3 Gyan-key libraries are opened every working day.
- With the help of Non-Resident Villagers (NRV) 3,910 Gyan-key libraries were installed in rural secondary schools of Maharashtra in 1,570 working days benefiting 10 Lakhs 570 (1 million) rural students.
- Till date we have received 1,75,000 postcards & donors have 1,57,000, capturing the students reactions on books they have read. (you can see this communication in our office)
- Till date 9,04,000 books are distributed worth Rs.3 crore 19 lakhs (30 million +)
- Gyan-key library initiative is one of the most effective ways to keep regional languages alive.
- Target – To open 94,000 Gyan-key libraries in rural secondary schools across tomorrow’s India.
- Contribute, add and rectify the information of YOUR village by Demography, Geography, Ecography, Sociagraphy, Shops, Institutes & professionals on open rural information platform.
- Information on this platform is a result of our 20 years of relationship with villages and opinion leaders.
- The data is sent by villagers, Non-Resident Villagers (NRV) and collected by our village developers.
- On its 724th day, villagewiKY presents some useful information (5% to 80%) of 67,000 villages on www.ruralrelations.com
- Target – Capture the data of 85,000 villages in 1,000 working days
- Be a major driver to support digitalized Republic by 2019